Glenn Cameron at Northern Rivers Financial Solutions is a locally based Financial Adviser who has been offering tailored financial planning solutions to his clients for 18 years. Prior to this Glenn worked in one of Australia's major banks in a variety of senior roles entailing all areas of consumer and business banking.
Glenn's clients are people just like you, that is, hardworking Mum's and Dad's, Tradies, Farmers, Retirees and Professionals. Glenn's aim is to provide straight forward, honest and affordable financial advice that his clients can readily understand and feel comfortable incorporating into their lives to help them meet their financial goals.
· Building Wealth using a range of investments
· Advise on tax effective strategies
· Superannuation, including Self Managed Super Funds
· Retirement Planning
· Maximising Centrelink Benefits
· Estate Planning
· Protecting your financial position using Income Protection, Life, Total and Permanent Disability and Trauma Insurances
Assistance with Bank Accounts and Term Deposits
· Master of Financial Planning from Griffith University
· Economics Degree from the University of New England, Armidale
· Diploma of Financial Planning from Deakin University
· Diploma of Finance, Intellitrain
· Justice of the Peace
· Member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia.
Glenn Cameron is an Authorised Representative No: 277326
of Interprac Financial Planning Pty Ltd
ABN: 14 076 093 680
Australian Financial Services Licence No: 246638
Level 8, 525 Flinders Street Melbourne Vic 3000
Ph: 03 9209 9777
Initial Enquiry Consultations -for both Financial Planning and Mortgage Broking Services are now set at a flat $150 per hour .
This fee is payable within 7 days and an invoice will be issued.
Potential clients should be aware that most consultations take at least 2 hours.
During our consultation I will discuss my practice and role as your potential adviser/ broker and we will discuss your current financial needs. Please see the document checklist under the resources tab to make sure you bring all your relevant documents. (remembering to come prepared will save us time and money)
Subsequent Consultations Fee for Service matters are $250 per hour.
Preparation of Statement of Advice and On-going Fees are dependent on the scope of work required- Please see my Financial Services Guide under the Resources Tab for further information of my Statement of Advice and On-going Advice Fee Structure.
Sign up to hear about sales, seminars, and classes.
Send me a message, and tell me more about your financial goals and needs. I will get back to you soon to schedule a consultation.
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: By appointment